Mar 1, 2011

Arriving back in South Africa!!

After a grueling 25 hours of traveling and waiting around at airports (and the huge hasstle of discovering that I was very much overweight despite my careful packing!), Farmboy and I arrived here in South Africa safetly :) And have already stuffed our faces silly with delicious bread rolls filled with ham, gourmet cheeses, basil, sundried tomato and *avocado*! Yum Yum Yum!










What a lovely surprise to see both my mom and dad waiting for us :) And a very special stop at my Granny And Grandpa for breakfast!




And so begins the next chapter in our lives. We will of course still be keeping this blog up and running, with the hope of adding on an "Africa" section soon!

Lots of love
Farmboy and Citygirl (now enjoying life in South Africa~until our feet get too itchy and it's time to move on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment