Feb 3, 2011

S.dot *Mega Stationery Store Eunhendong*

Korea is full of amazing clothes and interesting people and **intriguing food**. But the best thing, in my opinion, has got to be the *S*T*A*T*I*O*N*E*R*Y*!!! Korea has the cutest, most exciting, adorable,  beautiful,  charming, delightful...I could go on and on...but I won't. Instead I'll leave you with some pics of Daejeon's biggest (*well at least the biggest one I've come across so far) stationery store, the 5 floors that make up **S.dot** just behind the tantalizing SungSimDangBakery!










And of course, we made a few purchase's...




What do you think??? I think I've got to head there again...like now :)


Directions:
By subway~get off at Jungang-no  station (number 105 just before Daejeon Station), and then just follow the hoards of people! Take exit 4 *the sign will say Sung Sim Dang* and then just follow the pwople. Its a bit of a maze in there but just look for the big Holy’s coffee, its just behind it.


By bus to Jungano Subway Station: # 1, 101, 103, 201, 201, 317, 511, 613, 615, 701 (then just go underground via the big green stairs in front of you) and take exit 4 *the sign will say Sung Sim Dang* and then just follow the people. Its a bit of a maze in there but just look for the big Holy’s coffee, its just behind it.
**P.S.** It's nearly home time for us as our year in Korea draws to a close, sniff sniff. But watch out, if you liked some of the cool stuff in the this post, we will be having one last giveaway, just for justs! So keep those eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment