Jul 30, 2010

*Indy*...

It was about time I did a post on our favourite 'foreign' restaurant  here in Daejeon.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you....Indy!


Curries ranging from W15 000 ~ W17 000 it's quite a pricy meal, but most definately worth it. And the naan...heavenly :) I would personally recommend the 'Lamb Sag Ghost' and the 'Chicken Tikka Masala'....yummy yummy yummy.

Indy is just opposite the E-Mart near the Government Complex subway exit.

By Subway, get off at Government Complex and walk towards Emart. Its on the other side of the road to Emart, next door to another great Italian Restaurant, La Stella. Near to a T.G.I.F.

Here is the exact address: #102, B-Dong, Nexusvalley 1369, Dunsan-dong, Seo-gu, Daejeon.

Telephone number (you never know when you might need to make a reservation...get a Korean friend to help!) 042 471 7052

1 comment:

  1. Definitely one of the best 'foreign' food I had in Korea!

    Do you know of any other good foreign restaurants in Daejeon area? I'm craving Thai and Mexican but wasn't able to find any legit ones even in Seoul! :(

    ReplyDelete